SUMMARY OF PACKAGES
FULL WEDDING PLANNING AND COORDINATION
The “Full Coordination” package allows for unlimited amount of consultation, meetings, phone calls, emails and planning time prior to the wedding and is very personalized. Maggie attends meetings with vendors and is available for unlimited assistance and consultation. Celebrations By Maggie also coordinates and supervises the rehearsal and the entire wedding day.
Celebrations By Maggie’s assistance includes, but is not limited to, recommending, coordinating and contracting for the ceremony, reception, flowers, photographer, videographer, music at the ceremony and reception, cake, transportation, accommodations and activities for out-of-town guests and any other matters such as, invitations, attire, hair and makeup, budget, pre- or post-wedding activities, wedding website, welcome bags and etiquette concerns.
Celebrations By Maggie will provide a vendor schedule, wedding party schedule, processional/recessional form and ceremony seating chart. Celebrations By Maggie will also contact the service professionals to verify schedules and the services they are to provide. Also, on the wedding day, Celebrations By Maggie will assist the wedding party as needed and supervise the service professionals.
WEDDING DAY DIRECTION
The “Wedding Day Direction” package includes up to ten hours of consultation (meetings, phone calls and emails) prior to the wedding day. Also included, is onsite coordination and supervision at the rehearsal and during the entire wedding day until all special events are concluded at the reception. If you require more than ten hours of Celebrations By Maggie’s time for consultation prior to the wedding, there is an additional hourly fee.
For Wedding Day Direction packages, a vendor schedule, wedding party schedule, processional/recessional form and ceremony seating chart will be provided. Celebrations By Maggie will also contact the service professionals to verify schedules and the services they are to provide. Also, on the wedding day, Celebrations By Maggie will assist the wedding party as needed and supervise the service professionals.
REHEARSAL DINNER PLANNING AND COORDINATION
The “Rehearsal Dinner Planning and Coordination” package includes unlimited amount of consultation, meetings, phone calls, emails, assistance and planning time prior to the rehearsal dinner. Also included, is onsite coordination and supervision at the rehearsal dinner. Celebration By Maggie’s assistance includes, but is not limited to, recommending, coordinating and contracting for the location of the rehearsal dinner, vendors, invitations, transportation, etiquette concerns and any other matters. A schedule of events for the rehearsal dinner will be provided by Celebrations By Maggie. Celebrations By Maggie will also contact the service professionals to verify schedules and the services they are to provide for the rehearsal dinner.
SERVICES OFFERED BY CELEBRATIONS BY MAGGIE
- assist in preparing and managing a budget
- guidance with the guest list
- develop an overall plan and design for the wedding
- ceremony and reception site selection
- recommend vendors
- contract negotiations
- work with the vendors throughout the planning process
- prepare vendor schedule for the wedding day and reconfirm with all vendors
- help coordinate floral design and selection
- assist with bridal and wedding party attire
- aid in the selection, wording and printing of invitations, save-the-dates, programs and stationery
- assist with save-the-date information
- provide guidance for setting up a wedding website
- arrange for accommodations for bride and groom
- assistance with design, implementation and delivery of welcome bags for out-of-town guests
- set up room blocks at hotels
- arrange and plan pre- and post-wedding events such as a bridal luncheon, golf, etc.
- provide etiquette advice
- set up beauty and spa appointments
- work with photographer as to groupings for photographs and photography schedule
- assist with the planning of the rehearsal diner
- arrange for transportation for wedding party and out-of-town guests
- aid in the planning of the ceremony
- assist with readings and music for the ceremony
- determine the order of the processional/ recessional and seating of the parents
- prepare a processional/recessional form for the wedding party
- help decide the assigned seating for the ceremony
- prepare a seating chart for the ceremony
- provide a schedule for the wedding party
- assist with selecting the menu, bar, cake and set up for the reception
- help with the order of the events at the reception
- work with the dj or band regarding special dances and schedule for the reception
- provide to do lists, miscellaneous items list, bridal gown and bridesmaids attire forms
- provide guidance and help with the many details involved in planning your wedding and provide moral support
- assist with rental items, such as linens, chairs, etc.
- assist with miscellaneous items such as guest book, unity candle or sand, favors, table names or numbers, place cards, etc.
- set up child-care services
- guidance with attendants’ gifts
- provide mediation with family members and wedding party
- handle emergencies and/or problems on day of wedding
- work with the wedding party, families, guests and vendors on the wedding day
- carry emergency kit on wedding day
- reconfirm that the ceremony and reception are set correctly and miscellaneous items are put out
- arrange for items to be packed up and taken care of at the end of the reception